With more technological advancement, Clear braces are a good option when you need to have teeth straightened, without the use of traditional fixed braces. For more information about Clear brace solutions in Fresno, call us or contact us today and we’ll schedule an appointment. To know more about transparent or clear braces, browse more about Invisalign.
How do Clear Braces work?
- Without the use of brackets and metal wires, the transparent or clear brace solutions utilize series of clear removable device that helps to straighten your teeth.
- These teeth braces are crafted through 3-D computer imaging and the cosmetic dental expertise of Dr. Sidhu
- You will need to wear the clear braces for two weeks and only remove then when you drink, eat, floss and brush your teeth.
- Each brace is replaced in a set series every week and that will help with new teeth positions as they move closer/inside until they are straightened out in the final set of Clear braces, as prescribed by the dentist.
- You will be required to visit the dental offices of Dr. Sidhu once in 6 weeks to get the straightening process checked for progress as per plan.
- The time taken to get your teeth straightened takes an average of 9 months to 15 months and the braces will be worn and replaced about 17 to 30 times during this time period. However, each individual requirement varies.